Buick Park ave Dump?

On the Buick Canada site the Park ave is still listed, but it's not on the US site. Is GM dumping the park ave? I've always wanted to buy a new Park Ave Ultra!
-
I was told in February production on the Park Avenue has ceased. Some Buick dealers may have some stock left.
The 2006 Lucerne will replace both LeSabre & Park Ave.
I was told in February production on the Park Avenue has ceased. Some Buick dealers may have some stock left.
The 2006 Lucerne will replace both LeSabre & Park Ave.
haha, Lucerne, thats the name of a brand of dairy products out here.
PDX,
Lucerene is also a lake - somewhere?
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net says...

Its also the color of my friend's '71 Trans Am.
Dennis Smith
PDX,
Lucerene is also a lake - somewhere?
Switzerland