BUICK PARK AVENUE 1990 FUEL FILTER

REQUESTING HELP IN HOW TO ACCESS AND REPLACE THE FUEL FILTER

frame rail

Thank you. Impossible replacement without a lift?
I have bad shoulders and managed to change on both my Jimmy and LeSabre. Jack it up and used a safety jack then look for it on the inside of the frame rail.

Tried looking?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net