Buick Park Avenue Mass Airflow Sensor

I have a parts list of everything down to the last bolt on 97-05 Park Avenues, but the the one part number I need, the list doesn't have.
Can anyone tell me, or direct me to how I can find, the part number for a 2000
PA Ultra MAF sensor?
Thanks,
Jeff
Call a Buick dealer?

-

That would likely work every time.
I can't see how he'd have a part list but not have the MAF for the 2000 PA, doesn't make sense. Regardless, it's 12568877.
Steve
I didn't think dealers were in the business for giving out parts numbers. Once they do, they know they're not getting a sale. Even gmpartsdirect.com doesn't list the parts number when you do a name search.
By the way thanks for the number although it does not come up using a number search on gmpartsdirect.com or any search engine, which is odd.
"I can't see how he'd have a part list but not have the MAF"
You say that as if I'm long gone. Yes it's a mystery, isn't it. And the number isn't on my list either.
Jeff

Look it up at Delco,
http://198.208.187.182/internet/Vehicle.jsp
It is a different number from Steve's.