Buick Park Avenue Power Steering Problem

I bought a 2000 Buick Park Avenue Ultra about 2 weeks ago and I noticed today that it is harder to steer when driving slow and VERY hard to steer when
parallel parking. It also makes a whining noise when driving slow/steering. When parked, the noise is more predominant, when steering. I also am hearing a bit of that "classic", suttle, "whistling" noise when the car is driving slow or idling. Also, when I do sharp turns, going right, I sometimes hear a thud noise and can feel it too. None of these things were happening prior to this evening. Is this a simple case of power steering fluid or a leak or a problem with the power steering its self? I have a 30 day repair/return warranty (2 weeks left) so I'll be taking it in but it would be nice to get some insight here, first.
Thanks,
Jeff
Open the hood and look at the p/s fluid level step one!!!

-
Fluid looks good and is not low.
says...

--
>http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
Newsgroups
Take it back obviously, this could be a pump problem or the rack itself or something binding in the steering.

-