Buick park Avenue, supercharger noise

Okay so I have a 97 buick park avenue, the guy I bought it from blew the en gine so we pulled a 3.8 supercharged out of a 99 gtp, a few months after bu
ying it I started hearing a small rattling noise mostly at idle, and read t hat it was most likely the coupler inside the snout, after a few more month s I decided it was time to fix it so I went and pulled a snout assembly off of a park Avenue ultra, and replaced my snout, then filled it with the sup ercharger oil from a gm dealership, and when I started my engine it started rattling alot louder at idle, would smooth out as rpm uncreases, but is sl uggish to accelerate, and runs really rough, it almost sounds like it could be a rod or a lifter but I have no idea, any help would be appreciated