Buick Regal 96 Transmission filter change

Hello everyone, About year and a half ago transmission on my Regal 96 was rebuilt. I allowed "break in" for about 6.000km and then changed 100% ATF to Mobil1. Since then
over 60.000km of driving (mostly highway). Now question: Do I have to change transmission filter at this point? Mechanic from "Mister Transmission" has recommended to do so after 50.000km (after rebuild). May be it's not really necessary especially using Mobil1 ATF? Any advices will be highly appreciated Thanks
Yours respectfully Igor

allowed
then
50.000km
Unless I got my conversion factor wrong. That's around 31,xxx miles (50,000 Km). The brand of automatic transmission fluid doesn't matter. All fluid gets dirty. The wear inhibitors break down, and over heating will ruin it. As for the filter, even after a "rebuild" their will still be clutch shavings caught in the filter. Most rebuilders only replace the parts that are bad. Often leaving original wear items in.
Personally I would change the filter, and 4 quarts of fluid. If the fluid is burnt, I would have it flushed. Charles I have had rebuilt transmissions not last a week.

allowed
then
50.000km
Igor,
You should change the filter and then top off the fluid. Mobile1 will hold up under heavy use better than organic transmission fluid. But it still carries the same amount of contaminants.
nospam
Thank you guys, I've done it yesterday. I bought 7 liters of AMSOIL ATF in Canadian Tire (C$91 and then replaced it together with filter in "Mister lube" shop (another C$60 for filter and labor).

allowed
then
50.000km