Buick Regal power windows failure

I've had two power-windows on my '99 Buick Regal fail on me within a week of each other. I can understand the driver seat window failing because it gets some use, but the rear passenger window has hardly had
any use since I bought the car. A search on Google doesn't yield many threads on power window failures for any Buick models '98 on up, but I wonder if anyone out there has had a power window failure on these model years. Repair costs for power windows can be steep... $500 !