Buick Regal Turn Signal Problem

I have a 99 Buick Regal and something is wrong with my right turn signal. my left one works fine but the when i use the right signal, it blinks really fast on my dash and it does nothing on the outside in
the front. the rear flashes really fast. my turn signal is also a daytime running light and is out all the time. however when i turn on my headlights the bulb does light. i replaced both the bulb in the front and the bulb in the taillight. any ideas what it could be.
Turn ignition switch to "RUN", put your right turn signal on. With a test light, backprobe between the DRL control module harness connector C1 terminal "G" and ground. Is the light flashing? If no, check terminal "C". Does it flash? If no, replace DRL module.
If your test light does flash at either of these terminals, there is most likely an open circuit somewhere.
Steve