Buick Riviera Air Shock Motor

The air shock pump / motor unit stopped running on my 1980 Buick Riviera.

Just wondering if anyone knows if these are a common problem, easy to fix, or any other info on them out there? I was wanting to disassemble it to see how it ticks but I can?t find any diagrams on it, so I?m not sure if I could get it back together after :).

Reply to
Stza