Buick Riviera Air Shock Motor

The air shock pump / motor unit stopped running on my 1980 Buick Riviera.
Just wondering if anyone knows if these are a common problem, easy to fix, or any other info on them out there? I was wanting to disassemble
it to see how it ticks but I canít find any diagrams on it, so Iím not sure if I could get it back together after :).
‚úĖ