building a car

TARP money 750 bil. stimulus package 1 trillion, country 12 trillion in debt, 65 bil a month leaving the country due to balance of trade deficit. The Govt has admitted that we cannot pay back the debt, and they keep increasing it. The Govt and teachers pension funds are broke, we as taxpayers have to pay them in full. a health care package coming that we will see grow year by year as our leaders want to listen to the special intrest groups. Don't worry about gm the whole country will be bankrupt in a few years. Greece is only the first, our leaders don't have the guts to face this problem, they are secure in there own little world. our motto Help everyone no matter what it costs ( afford it or not)

Reply to
Tom

Then nothing would get done right and a McDonnalds burger would cost $30.

Still haven't explained why it is right? Just a union brain fart so far.

Reply to
Canuck57