Bush asserts faith in GM

GM is doomed, they now have the Kiss of Bush!
Bush asserts faith in GM http://tinyurl.com/37y7va

--
Civis Romanus Sum

The Kiss of Bush..ROTFLMAO...Been there, done that ;>)
HLS turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

I'm surprised he knows who GM is.

I'm gonna miss the campaign sloagans of the past two elections:
eat bush in '04
Maybe Jeb will run someday. He might just redeem the family.