Bush asserts faith in GM

GM is doomed, they now have the Kiss of Bush!

Bush asserts faith in GM

Jim Higgins

The Kiss of Bush..ROTFLMAO...Been there, done that ;>)

Reply to
HLS

I'm surprised he knows who GM is.

I'm gonna miss the campaign sloagans of the past two elections:

eat bush in '04

Maybe Jeb will run someday. He might just redeem the family.

Reply to
PerfectReign

I don't think the country can take anymore bush redemption. At least Jenna didn't stick us with the cost of a whitehouse wedding. Anyone else in the family would've.

Reply to
maxell