buyers manual

looking for a free internet site to download free manual for a 93 chevy lumina. the battery light on dash board is on whats wrong??

Take the car to Advanced Auto or Auto Zone, or one of the other aftermarket auto parts stores nearby and have them test the charging system. They'll do this for free. I'd guess the alternator output is low.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

'93 Lumina? 3.1? I can diagnose that with my eyes closed. Needs a new alternator.
Between our '92 Lumina 3.1 (owned for 8 years) and '88 Cavalier 2.8 (owned for 4 years) I changed about 13 alternators. F'in things.
Steve
Try the "Owners Manual"!