Buying a new car?

Before you do, go to www.storydata.com and click on the picture of the Honda Insight. they have a really cool graphical applet that allows you to compare fuel economy in every car tested by the Department of Energy. With
gas prices at an all time high, it really pays to compare.

I'd rather go with a Civic Hybred (should that be Inbred?)
Actually, given the NG you have posted to, I'm just going to complain that the Pontiac GTO with the ~350 hp V-8, rear wheel drivetrain will not be sold in Canada. There must be some way to get a Holden Monaro with 8 km/h bumpers.
Vuarra
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~267,018 miles_~_~_