Buying or leasing a new GM vehicle? I'm selling GM gift card $$$ on eBay...

I've put my $1,452.42 of GM Card rebate money up on eBay. I want 50 cents on the dollar. So if you're in the market for a new General Motors vehicle,
this deal is perfect for you:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%0256975783
E-mail me with any questions & your contact info, if interested.
Jim Columbus, Ohio
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%0260847450