CA does it again..

Great, we are already getting stuck with cali models in Nevada and Arizona. If their BS didn't spread to neighboring states I wouldn't care what their politicians did, but we end up with their crap in Nevada sooner or later.

I hope they don't export financial failure.

Reply to
Scott

Nothing sends a strong message like refusing to buy what you dont want.

Reply to
HLS

heh, I've been doing that for years and I ended up still driving a 20 year old car.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I understand exactly what you are saying, Nate. By the way, I saw on a forum the other day that if you have to change a clutch in a 928 you may pay more than you paid for the car...Question: Why? What is special about this?

Reply to
HLS

Great idea, but I don't want to drive to Colorado or New Mexico to buy a car.

Reply to
Scott