CA does it again..

http://www.manufacturing.net/article.aspx?id 5698
bob

Great, we are already getting stuck with cali models in Nevada and Arizona. If their BS didn't spread to neighboring states I wouldn't care what their politicians did, but we end up with their crap in Nevada sooner or later.
I hope they don't export financial failure.

Nothing sends a strong message like refusing to buy what you dont want.
HLS wrote:

heh, I've been doing that for years and I ended up still driving a 20 year old car.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

I understand exactly what you are saying, Nate. By the way, I saw on a forum the other day that if you have to change a clutch in a 928 you may pay more than you paid for the car...Question: Why? What is special about this?
wrote in message news:P6uIl.30834

Great idea, but I don't want to drive to Colorado or New Mexico to buy a car.