Caddy XLR

after wondering if they actually existed for quite some time, I saw TWO of these things driving around today. I have to say, it looks a lot neater in the wild than in pics. If GM could build more cars like this,
maybe more people would buy GM cars.
Still waiting to see a Solstice...
nate
--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel

I sat in one at a dealership. Nice fitting car and it looks good. The only thing I did not like - and I really did not like this, was the cheap interior. Everything seems to be going pure injection molding these days.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Nate Nagel wrote:

My son is a District Service Manager with GM and I got to drive an XLR. Really sweet car. Lotsa pep. It's cool the way the top folds into the trunk. Reminds me of the Chevy SLR I drove.