cadillac seville sts 1993

Hi, Im on the edge of buying a cadillac seille sts 1993 with 155000km. Its the northstar v8 motor. Is this a reliable car at that many km. The car is
in more than great shape, and the price Im buying is very good. I was just wondering if any one who owns one or has owned one was in to give me feedback on this vehicle. Thanks alot Pat