Cafe.. Salon.. GM dealer???

http://www.impomag.com/news/2012/02/gm-says-most-its-dealers-will-upgrade
bob

Some of that stuff makes sense. We have a multi-franchise dealer near work that does our truck service. While waiting, you can have a coffee (or other beverage) and a bagel, etc. Makes the wait for service much more tolerable. Since many people have laptops or smart phones, wi-fi is hand to keep working or just to play.
As for the purchase of a car, skip it. I just want a good price on the car I want and get out of there.
Den tisdagen den 7:e februari 2012 kl. 00:17:40 UTC skrev Ed Pawlowski:

Is there no end to how generous the government is towards the company?

Where does it say the govt will pay the dealers, dont say its govt money because the govt has not put a dime into the company since the bankrupt. the only money avail to GM is also available to other car companys foreign and domestic. Twist it whatever way you want. I see fisker wants more govt loan money their broke, there is losing loan if the volt was high at 42K what is the fisker at 100K +