Can anyone tell me definitively, what the acceleration of the volt will be?

Does not matter. No one should be driving that fast anyway. "Speed kills", you know. Every time you go over 50 mph, a baby seal is clubbed to death.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

And every time a seal dies, that's one less whale meal. Save the whales damn it!

Reply to
Mike Marlow

GM used to be a living whale do not know what it is now and I am not sure it should be saved.

As many suicidal whales it keeps swimming ashore in order to die.

It looks like it is not dead yet and who knows how long it can keep on breathing while stranded.

Reply to
Gosi

O.K., in that case, I take it all back. I started this post erroneously believing that the claim was 0 to 60 KILOMETERS in 10 seconds. I=92m an idiot. If we are talking about 0 to 60 MILES in 10 seconds, this is quite respectable. Sixty miles per hour converts to

96.5 kilometres per hour! If it can go from 0 to 96.5 km/h in 10 seconds, that is pretty darn respectable! My v6 Holden Commodore takes 6 seconds to get to 60km/h. This means that it is accelerating at around the pace of a 6 cylinder car. Good enough for me. Sorry for the mistake. (km in Australia, miles in America =96 were the car is made). Didn=92t occur to me.
Reply to
togbabe

The car is not made and it is questionable if it will ever be made. There are several cars from other companies already made and much better.

Reply to
Gosi