Can anyone tell me definitively, what the acceleration of the volt will be?

Page 2 of 2
togbabe wrote:

No, it hasn't been built yet.

Which is plenty fast enough for reasonable driving.
John

You forgot to say that it was fast enough in *your definition* of reasonable driving.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Does not matter. No one should be driving that fast anyway. "Speed kills", you know. Every time you go over 50 mph, a baby seal is clubbed to death.

And every time a seal dies, that's one less whale meal. Save the whales damn it!
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

GM used to be a living whale do not know what it is now and I am not sure it should be saved.
As many suicidal whales it keeps swimming ashore in order to die.
It looks like it is not dead yet and who knows how long it can keep on breathing while stranded.