Can Anything Stop Toyota?

Page 13 of 14
masses in being of bellicose mind posted:>> > > The fat thing does not bother me.

"Stone", Philip? Been reading too many of Huw's posts, have you? (That's 161 pounds for those not in the know).
I must be a fatty then. I'm 6' 2" and 174 lbs (just weighed myself to be sure).
C'mon Thomas, what do *you* weigh?
--
TeGGeR®

Add pictures here
âś–
being of bellicose mind posted:

Already been posted.
Add pictures here
âś–
In being of bellicose mind posted:

Post it again .... just of r TeGGer.
--
* Philip

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
âś–
wrote in message

And so it has. "5'11" and weigh 190".
So I'd say you qualify for "porky", "stout", "roly-poly", "plus-sized" or maybe "pleasingly plump", but probably not "obese".
--
TeGGeR®

Add pictures here
âś–
wrote in message

According to the BMI GUIDE ( that is all it is, a guide ) I do not "qualify" as obese. Yes, you might be able to call me overweight. Guess that all depends.I fit into a "gray area" in that guide. Is a foot ball player at 230 overweight? How bout a heavy weight boxer? Body builder? Are you a "qualified" doctor and know enough about me to make that determination? I'm not clairvoyant, but I'll be able to make a very safe bet you do not. There is a lot more than a BMI guide that goes into it. But being of a small and bigoted mind, I doubt you or the short bus kid can grasp it.
Add pictures here
âś–
In wrote

Aren't we a bit sensitive!
--
* Philip

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
âś–
wrote

Point proven. Let me guess, your "check is in the mail"?

Add pictures here
âś–

It depends on where the weight is, above the bottom of the rib cage or below it.
And is that a 230 lb quarterback or a 230 lb lineman (not that you'd find a lineman that light)? Linemen are built for bulk, not health. A pot on them serves as inertia, which is very useful in their jobs. Quarterbacks have to be nimble. A pot on them would be a serious liability.

Either way, a 230 lb non-athlete is much more likely to resemble a pear than a 230 lb athlete.

'Course not. I'm just a TeGGeR®. I was needling you because I was getting a defensive reaction and that made it funny. Same reason Philip® did it too.

Short bus kid? Who's he and where'd he come in to this?
--
TeGGeR®

Add pictures here
âś–

Defensive to what?

As Philip says, a careful reader would have caught it.

Add pictures here
âś–
In wrote in

"Moats" is ... on the way! LOL
--
* Philip

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
âś–
In being of bellicose mind posted:

Must be. I just told Huw I'd "ring" the local VW dealer for a work quote. LOL
--
* Philip

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
âś–
masses in being of bellicose mind posted:

After I posted that messsage it occurred to me that it would have been more fun to just have posted my own weight as 12˝ stone and let everyone else figure it out. Oh well, next time...

And if that quote was far below what you thought you'd pay, then you'd be well chuffed!
Off to watch telly now.
Cheers.
--
TeGGeR®

Add pictures here
âś–
In being of bellicose mind posted:

12˝ stones .... how about 2.65 talents? ;-)

Hehehhehhe
--
* Philip

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
âś–
masses in

Are you using the Babylonian Talmud definition of "talent"?
Hey, how about 4.84 poods? Figure THAT one out! ;^)
--
TeGGeR®

Add pictures here
âś–
In

Russian weight, approx 36 lbs per "pood" 167 lbs. Took me a couple of minutes to find "pood" because all the references were in a language I'm illiterate in.
--
* Philip

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
âś–
masses in

My references all say about 36.1 lb per pood, so 4.84 poods is 175 lbs approx:
http://www.bartleby.com/61/10/P0441000.html
--
TeGGeR®

Add pictures here
âś–
In

Oops... I multiplied 4.64 instead of 4.84.
--
* Philip

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
âś–

Ahem, that would be you...

"Rate and degree"??? Do you have any idea about what you're talking about or just threw in these word because they have give a pseudo-scientific background to your meaningless statement?

"Their description is outlined"??? Oh, boy, it's getting better... :-)

That's the point you wandered off and put the foot in your mouth...

So you offer an article in which a mere 2% of the population is grossly obese to justify a 50% market share of SUVs??? Amazing...

Such dissonances would just annoy anybody even from afar... :-)
Add pictures here
âś–
In

The percentage our American population who qualify as obese has been increasing over the study period identified in the article. ALSO, these same persons are MORE obese than ever before.

Perhaps it is also the point you took personal offense. ;-)

On the way to being "grossly" obese, there is an span of overweights who barely qualify as "obese." My opinion (not mentioned in the article) is anyone 40+ pounds over their adjusted ideal is at the threshold of obesity.

Hehehhehhe!
"She doesn't sweat much for a fat chick."
An obese plumber squats down to look under the old woman's kitchen sink As he does, there's a horrendous ripping fabric sound.... The astonished woman says.. "Oh my God! I didn't know jeans could just rip open like that!"
--
* Philip

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
âś–

Hardly enough for you to equate "full-sized adult" with "obese"...

Me??? Are you kidding? I'm voicing against your bigotry and lack of logic, not because I'm fat. FYI, I fall in the FIT category!

Yet, 80% of the population is considered fit. Just drop this line because it cannot stand on because it's plain false.
Add pictures here
âś–