Can cows drive GM automobiles ???

My cows asked me if they can have a car, because my pigs are already equipped with one.
Can a cow drive such a car?

Can cows drive GM automobiles ??? Group: alt.autos.gm Date: Tue, Jun 7, 2005, 2:27am (CDT-2) From: pie snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com (WinnieOakbob) My cows asked me if they can have a car, because my pigs are already equipped with one. Can a cow drive such a car?
The Ass your married to shouuld know the answer to that..
StingRay wrote:

He is using various open DPS servers around the country. Here is his recent post from sci.geo.geology:
WHOIS results for 170.145.102.18 Location: United States [City: Plaquemine, Louisiana] OrgName: Louisiana Dept. of Public Safety OrgID: LDPS Address: Information Services 8001 Address: Independence Blvd. City: Baton Rouge StateProv: LA PostalCode: 70806 Country: US