Can cows drive GM automobiles ???

My cows asked me if they can have a car, because my pigs are already equipped with one.

Can a cow drive such a car?

Reply to
Winnie Oakbob

Can cows drive GM automobiles ??? Group: alt.autos.gm Date: Tue, Jun 7, 2005, 2:27am (CDT-2) From: pie snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com (Winnie=A0Oakbob) My cows asked me if they can have a car, because my pigs are already equipped with one. Can a cow drive such a car?

The Ass your married to shouuld know the answer to that..

Reply to
Steve Cook

Winnie may be a felon and ward of the state. Winnie may be reported to Commonwealth of Kentucky Dept. of Information Systems, 101 Cold Harbor Dr, Frankfort, KY, PostalCode: 40601

Report abuse to:

TechName: Mulligan, Michael L. TechPhone: +1-502-564-8772 TechEmail: snipped-for-privacy@ky.gov

Reply to
StingRay

He is using various open DPS servers around the country. Here is his recent post from sci.geo.geology:

WHOIS results for 170.145.102.18 Location: United States [City: Plaquemine, Louisiana] OrgName: Louisiana Dept. of Public Safety OrgID: LDPS Address: Information Services 8001 Address: Independence Blvd. City: Baton Rouge StateProv: LA PostalCode: 70806 Country: US

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul