Can I put on 215/65/R15 Winter Tires? (1999 Chevy Venture)

Is it safe to put on a smaller size tires on my Chevy Venture 1999 ?? Someone has a pair of 215/65/R15 winter tires for sale and I was thinking of buying but
saw that my car currently have 215/70/R15 ?? What do you think? Wuld it confuse the ABS?
Lower and wider, which is not the ideal snow tire size for that van, I would'nt.

-