Can someone EXPLAIN this??

OK, so I've already posted about my recently O2 Sensor codes that I've been getting with my 89 Cutlass(2.8L), but now there's more to the story.
First, I was getting a code 45, indicating a RICH exhaust. No big
deal. I have an AutoMeter Air/Fuel Gauge installed and can literally sit there and watch the LED "stuck" in the RICH and not moving, so it was no surprise to me.
Then I decided to double check my OBD codes again and I saw I was also getting a code 44. No big deal again. I just figured that my O2 was getting slow and "lazy". I replaced it a year and a half ago and it's probably time for a New one.
Now for the past few days, I've gotten code 45 about 10 times or so. It would be "no big deal" again, BUT, I realized that it always happens when I'm idling at a STOP or in PARK!!?? So what? Well I remembered reading that the one of the criteria for a code 45 to be set is throttle is between 3 and 45 percent open!!!!
Why in the heck is my ECM setting a code 45 and turning on the SES light if my throttle is completely CLOSED!? I'm at 0% NOT 3-45%!?
I guess it COULD somehow be my TPS but I used to always use a Snap-On Scanner(borrowed) and my TPS was always working perfectly and would show "0%" at idle.
So if it's NOT my TPS, what else could it be?? Could the ECM itself be screwed? I mean I KNOW that my O2 is stuck RICH when I'm idling, but still, the ECM shouldn't be setting a code 45 unless I'm at least 3% on the throttle...
Anyone?
THANKS!:)
Check your fuel injectors for proper spray, one of them could have an intermitent problem.
When was the last time the air filter was changed?
Mike 86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's