Can someone run a carfax for me on a 98 Lumina please?

VIN is 2G1WL52M9W9189317, I believe there's a major mileage discrepancy as the new title from the dmv says one thing, and the odo says another (almost exactly a 70k difference, I might add too). I
think the dmv did a typo because the car is in too good of shape for that kind of mileage, and the owner says he didn't replace the I/P. Thanks in advance :)
-GV

No problem - just jump over to carfax.com and pay the $25, and they'll run a report for you immediately.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

I think you (obviously) missed the point here, but no matter, the DMV main office called back, and they indeed did make a mistake, as I thought. Now the question is how do they correct it without throwing up a mileage discrepacy flag.
-GV
Car list that vehicle as stolen and totaled in police chase in 2006
mike

I'd rather not considering I'll soon be the vehicle's owner :)
Dyslexic moron at the DMV transposed the 2nd and 3rd digits, BTW. F'n morons we have working for this state, I swear!
-GV