Can't get trans out, bolts all out, trans stuck on guide pin?

I am trying to remove the transmission from a 93 Pontiac Bonneville. I have followed the repair manual (Haynes) and think I have all the bolts out. The transmission moves but seems stuck at the top where the engine
and trans meet. Could the trans be stuck on a guide pin?
Thank you for any help.
Not likely. Probably still has another bolt or something like a bracket holding it.