Can you tell the make model and year?

Can you tell the make model and year of the car in these pictures?
www.litb.com/cars
Please help.
Marcus Tee

52, 53 Chevy conv. sort of blurry but I had a 53 2dr.

-
52 chev me thinks.

Gee Beeve it looks like Wally Cleavers car. Looks like a 53 Chevy Deluxe or Bel-Air
Harryface
05 Park Avenue 36,232 91 Bonneville LE 306,191
Harry, just bought a 2003 Lesabre, loaded leather, alloys, side air bags, 1 sd package. Fairly soft ride though, 11k at auction ,carfax showed clean, will miss my 98 LTZ ex cop car though.

-
You guys ROCK! I will have another car to ID soon.
Marcus Tee
Shep.
Hope your back seat passengers know a good back doctor.
Good Luck with your Buick
Harryface
05 Park Avenue 36,232 91 Bonneville LE 306,191
Right there Harry, got in the back with the seat with the ft where I set it, LOL, couldn't get in, so far only disappointment.

-
1940 Ford DeLuxe convertible this is easy cause Deluxe series had chromed grillesides and more trim hope it was to some help Regards Nightmare