Canada

New rank
Toyota #1 Ford #2 GM #3 and falling.
The new order for the new year of 2010 in Canada.

Does that mean you believe that a Jap manufacture being number one selling imported cars in Canada is good for Canada? LOL

On 06/01/2010 12:19 PM, Mike Hunter wrote:

Most are domestic manufactured in Canada and the US... still blowing the import whistle?
You want imports? I do, no UAW/CAW sellouts are going to get my support. I want imports. I have to factor in an extra $3000 year in retirement taxes and reduced benefits for for corrupt bailouts, it is coming out of auto.
Try Tata...now delivering them for $2500, $3700 loaded with A/C and showing in in Detroit. When one gets here for $3,700 I will go down with my cheque book.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5izMv6OKPAfeXw8eP6Qs6C61JqIIg
GM is doomed. GM can't make a profit at 10 times the price even with a 2009 $60,000 per auto subsidy. GM is a paracitical loser.

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling. LOL