Canada

New rank

Toyota #1 Ford #2 GM #3 and falling.

The new order for the new year of 2010 in Canada.

Reply to
Canuck57

Does that mean you believe that a Jap manufacture being number one selling imported cars in Canada is good for Canada? LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Most are domestic manufactured in Canada and the US... still blowing the import whistle?

You want imports? I do, no UAW/CAW sellouts are going to get my support. I want imports. I have to factor in an extra $3000 year in retirement taxes and reduced benefits for for corrupt bailouts, it is coming out of auto.

Try Tata...now delivering them for $2500, $3700 loaded with A/C and showing in in Detroit. When one gets here for $3,700 I will go down with my cheque book.

GM is doomed. GM can't make a profit at 10 times the price even with a

2009 $60,000 per auto subsidy. GM is a paracitical loser.
Reply to
Canuck57

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling. LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter