Cant wait to see faces of SUV drivers...

Page 7 of 8
Kerouac wrote:

Not bright enough for University? Heh! Heh! Heh!

A University IS a college, genius.
I find it comical that someone who actually has to type the words "Heh! Heh! Heh!" (after everything he THINKS is clever) is questioning anyone's intelligence.
Kerouac wrote:

Is that what your mamma told you when she sent you off to "college" junior? Well, you just go on keeping your head in the sand and believing what you want. Heh! Heh! Heh!

Whoa! Ya really ZINGED me with that one!!
Ass.
Kerouac wrote:

educated loser! My college education ensures that I not only am better educated than all of you losers, but I also have more common sense, because I don't destroy the environment with a gas guzzling SUV. So what if I went to college rather than university? It's the same thing I tell you. Although I do often wonder why they aren't all called colleges.
Kerouac wrote:

education clearly doesn't equate to good common sense. Take a break man. That ol' paranoia blues is coming through! Heh! Heh! Heh!
To any who haven't guessed, I didn't post this. Some scum sucking little piece of shit (gee, I wonder who that could be?) who was too stupid to rebut had to sink to the lowest form of retaliation in the world of the newsgroup. This is bad form. Be a man for Christ's sake...

Kerouac wrote:

Well Kerouac, your higher education has really paid off. You are quite the cunning linguist! We shant even try to lower ourselves to your level. Your true personality is shining through man!
Kerouac, While at some point I may agree with you, you should assess the needs of the drivers of these "SUV"s. Sure there is the average moron that buys the H2 so that his wife can get groceries in it. And there is also the moron that buys the Navigator, puts dubs on it and thinks he has the equivalent of a porsche. However, I would say that most SUV drivers actually have them for a reason, they travel on dirt roads occasionally, or they fully off-road sometimes, or maybe they have something to tow? And as another point on these "gas guzzling" suvs... well, until you have to pay for the gas, dont worry about it...
Last point though... you say that you are "better educated", correct grammer would be that you "recieved a better quality of education".. And since you refer to us as "you losers", I would ask this, theoretically of course... "Who is the greater fool (loser), the fool (loser) or the fool (loser) who argues with him?"
I didn't post the "better educated" comments. Some low life did it under my name.

Although, since you brought it up, you embarrassed yourself by saying "correct grammer", which of course should have read "correct grammar" and "recieved" should have been "received". Now what was that comment about correct grammar? Go to college!

Didn't post this either.

Should the term not be, "proper grammar?" ;)
mike hunt
Kerouac wrote:

If only I could figure some way to get the spellchecker to work in the groups... ah well, I'm a terrible speller.. Sorry...
Me thinks it is more like envy. Same reason the, biggest, fanciest or spottiest car is the one that get keyed and not the ten year old Ford parked next to it
mike hunt
Kerouac wrote:

You hit on an interesting point. How much of the reason for a vehicles purchase is attributed to necessity vs. the reason for status, ("keeping up with the Jones'", impressing one's peers, etc). Regardless of the "size" of the vehicle, I think a lot of people like to blur the line between "necessity" and "luxury."
The balance between necessity versus status/luxury is not really for anyone else to decide but the purchaser of the vehicle, 3300 lb or 6500 lb, FWD or 4x4, white or maroon. Some folks like the weight advantage of a 6500 vehicle versus a 3300 lb vehicle in an accident (who was at fault is not the point because bad drivers are bad drivers whether they are in a 4-door sedan or an SUV). I have both types of vehicles and choose to drive whichever I need for the job at hand or whatever suits my fancy. Different strokes for different folks...

You seem to have a very communistic point of view, where people should not want or have more than they "need". Fortunately, in this country(USA), we are allowed (even encouraged) to live the American dream and buy whatever we can afford that pleases us. I, for one, don't need you or anyone else to tell me what type of vehicle I should be driving. On the other hand, if you wish to buy my vehicles for me, I might reconsider. H
No need to get so defensive. I'm not "telling you what to drive". My point was from an economical stance. When somebody spends $50,000 on a new SUV for their family of four, living in their $100,000 home, well,..you get my point. Just to reiterate, I'm not "telling" ANYONE what they should or should not drive. I was making a point for conversation.
Have a great week!

is almost $275,000. I don't hold out much hope for owning a house anymore.
-Bret