Caprice parts compatible with Roadmasters

Hello all,
I think some 50 cars has passed my ass, Ive never really counted them, but this 1994 Buick Roadmaster Wagon is my first American vehicle. And I love
it!
I have to get a trailer hatch, can I buy one for a Caprice Estate to fit my Roadmaster Wagon?
What about wheels? Have to buy wintertyres, does the caprice hub match mine?
/Peter, SWEDEN
I do believe they are of the same frame. Not 100% but the Estate, Roadmaster and the Olds version (I cannot remember what it is called) were all virtually the same. If you could score an LT-1 motor for it you would have one hell of a sleeper!! John