Car doesn’t always start.

Hey I own a 96 saturn and for the past few months my car doesn?t always start. If I turn off my car it won?t start again if I try to start it. Sometimes it takes up to an hour and a half before the car will start again. When I try to start it like this, it won?t even catch and I don?t think it is the battery since I got a new one not even a year ago. My car has about 185,000 miles on it so I don?t know if its just gotten too old or if something just needs to be adjusted. Any help on this matter will be really appreciated.

Reply to
kwietbrock

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 04:31:59 +0000, a rock fell the sky, hitting kwietbrock on the head, and inspiring the following:

I'm x-posting to rec.autos.makers.saturn as they might have more info...

What kind of sound (or lack thereof) does it make? When you say "an hour and a half" is that constant trying or waiting?

Reply to
PerfectReign

Reply to
HyperCube33 (Life2Death)