Car doesnít always start.

Hey I own a 96 saturn and for the past few months my car doesnít always start. If I turn off my car it wonít start again if I try to start it. Sometimes it takes up to an hour and a half before the car
will start again. When I try to start it like this, it wonít even catch and I donít think it is the battery since I got a new one not even a year ago. My car has about 185,000 miles on it so I donít know if its just gotten too old or if something just needs to be adjusted. Any help on this matter will be really appreciated.
‚úĖ
On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 04:31:59 +0000, a rock fell the sky, hitting kwietbrock on the head, and inspiring the following:

I'm x-posting to rec.autos.makers.saturn as they might have more info...
What kind of sound (or lack thereof) does it make? When you say "an hour and a half" is that constant trying or waiting?
--
kai
‚úĖ

Add pictures here