Carfax or Autocheck

Could someone please run a Carfax or Autocheck (preferable) report for VIN 1GKDT13W9V2551090? I am thinking about buying this Jimmy, but I have a wife and 5 kids. Needless to say, I can't afford to throw away
any money. I would really appreciate the help.
thedoktor765 wrote:

No offense, but your wife and 5 kids might be worth the $20 you'd spend running the check yourself.
--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
My wife and kids are worth way more than $20. I just thought I'd see if anyone with an "unlimited" account could check it for me out of kindness. Sort of like they way I'm always lending a hand fixing everyone I knows computers for free around Indy. But anyway, I've decided against buying the vehicle, so it's no longer important. Thanks anyway!