Cars for Sale at Dothan AL Swap Meet

Hey There,
I vended some old parts at the Dothan AL swap meet and was really impressed with the folks who are putting on this show... super nice and very helpful. Watch for big things to come from this swapmeet in
the future as they also have a super facitily with lots of land to expand.
In the future I want to restore a old gas station and make a communjity icecream shop out of it. To get to where I'm want to be I'm spending a lot of time on this here internet... I took photos of all neat and interesting cars here at the swap meet and car corral...
Next week I'm at the Pre-War (cars before 1946) Chickasha OK show.
Enjoy, Ramblin Randy
PS: The following is true, I have photos to prove it too.... the promoters there fed us the vendors Ribs and Chicken and Sweet Tea on Friday night. The local FFA cooked the food and everyone was wearing a smile.