Cat 3304 PC

I'm in a bind with an engine in the jungles of Indonesia. I don't have any manuals to order parts from. Can someone send me a copy of the cylinder head / injector page.......... or if Christmas came early, a
complete PDF format of the manual? I need to order up a bunch of parts for injectors, inj. chambers, etc, etc.
Cat 3304 PC S/N: 78P24151 Arrangement: 4N3802
Wrong forum

-