Cavalier 1998 hi-speed only blower

The heater only works on high. I guess there is a resistor for the low speeds but where is it located? TIA

The resistor pack is located in the plenum at the output of the blower at passengers feet. Three screws on the three I have replaced. Not too hard if you are a contortionist.

Thank you Woody. Sudy Nim