Cavalier 93 V6 3.1L fuel pump relay location

Hi everybody,
My car stopped working one week ago. The most possible thing I have found is fuel pump stopped. I want to check fuel pump relay before
opening the gas tank to access the fuel pump. But couldn't find the relay. I see 5 small boxes under the hood that most likely are relays. Two near the battery attached to left (driver) fender. One on end of right fender near the windshield. Two attached near the windshield wiper engine behind the windshield itself. All under the hood. If somebody could help me to find it, I really appreciated.
Thanks, Hassan

Make it easier on yourself Hassan. It's almost a guarantee that it's the pump and not the relay, but you can verify that by probing the grey wire going to the fuel pump with a volt meter. If you see 12 volts when you first turn the ignition on, but do not hear the pump in the tank, then your pump is shot and the relay is working just fine. Relay failure is very uncommon.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net