Cavalier - Recall

Page 2 of 2
hairy face who makes fun of people does this because he is insecure with himself and it makes him feel superior in his own eyes

The fix for this problem is to install a relay in the engine compartment so that the ignition switch is not subject to the full current of the starter solenoid. The ignition switch will not be replaced unless it is already damaged (tested by checking to see if it reliably cranks the engine after the relay is installed).
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
This is somthing for me to think about ... Thanks to the people who have a Cavalier and that GM will not take the dash or the steering wheel apart.... It sound like a Simple fix for them... In Fact I could probably do it myself if they gave me the parts.. Im Electronics Certified... I dont like Dealers working on my car as they could Screw the car up and try to get you to trade it in on a new car.... I will think some more on this... Thanks to all the Cavalier owners who responded. Brian - Las Vegas