Cavelier

I've got a 2000 Chevy Cavalier and my battery went dead the other day. When I jumped it off my remotes for my keyless entry didn't work,my radio said lock on it and it runs rough does any one have any ideas before I take it to
a dealer . Dennis Dawson
Check the battery and charging system. When the battery goes bad a lot of noise is generated in the electrical system and all the computers go haywire....

will probably need to get them reprogrammed.
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:21:35 -0500, "dennis dawson"

Check your owners manual for the procedure to re-syncronize the remotes. For the radio, if someone entered an anti-theft code (also explained in the owners manual) you will need to enter it to unlock the radio (or pay $$ at your dealer).
The rough running might clear up after a few miles when the PCM gets it's bearings back.
Regards, Al.