Cavelier DLR

My Daylight Running lights are popping their fuse, i have also found the same fuse used is cutting out my heater. Some times the fuse will last a day or two some times not. There are to many wire to find the short.( I
think it is) Can i disconect the DLR unit and how ? Any info would be great. Thanks.