change display from farenheit to celsius

1994 Buick Roadmaster. In daylight I can see that there is a Celsius icon in the display, so there must be a way to change it to showing temperatures in
Celsius instead of Farenheit. Does anyone know how to do that?
/Peter, SWEDEN
My 97 Astro has that above the windshield with a button.

in
in