Change Power Mirrors 1997 Lesabre

Anyone know how to remove/ replace power mirrors on 1997 Buick Lesabre? I thought I would ask instead of taking something off I didn't need to.

Remove the door panel and if it has one, the plastic shield on the inside of the door, opposite the mirror. Unmounts from inside.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net