Changing accessory belt on GM fwd v-6 ?

I need to change the serpintine accessory belt on my 1998 Olds Delta 88 ( FWD 3.8 V6 ) . My Haynes manual is not clear on this ( right side motor mount ) . Can I support the engine just remove the center bolt or remove the lower motor mount bolts from the chassis or what ? - thanks

Reply to
paulpatt

Don't ask me how I did it, but I replaced belts in my 93 bonne w/3.8 and

2000 GrandPrix w/3.8 without removing the bolt. It took a while on the Bonne, but I figured out how to do it.
Reply to
tony kujawa