Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
February 25, 2006, 4:15 pm
rate this thread
Could someone direct me to a walkthrough of the correct method of spark plug
change on this vehicle? 3.4 litre engine.
I understand I need to pull the engine into the "service position" to change
the rear 3 plugs? what is the best way to hold the engine in that position?
Would a "come along" (chain strap, 1000lb capacity) be enough to hold the
engine forward, or is that a bad idea?
Re: Changing spark plugs on 1999 trans sport/montana
I used a come along, just be careful not to pull to much. You will need to
remove the coil packs, they are held on by four nuts. The nuts in the back
are difficult to get out. I THINK they are removed with a 10 mm socket.
- » Re: GM to build and sell hybrid cars in Canada ... cheaper!
- — Previous thread in » General Motors Forum
- » Re: "Heat Shields" On A 2005 Accord Problem
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Honda Cars and Trucks
- » Re: Tesla Model S now the least-stolen car in the US
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum