CHARLIE SHEEN ENDORSES NEW GAS PUMP

<
< No, not really! < But now that you're here, stay awhile. <
ignoramus517

He has passed over the border...crazy as shit.

Reply to
hls

Ed passed over long ago, that he's now spoofing other people's nyms is not surprising at all. Sadly he's not learned to hid his IP or ISP, so maybe we can get him canceled AGAIN.

Reply to
PeterD

Let's look at a few instances in history::

Who in the past has brandished a sword or machete on international television and what was the result:

In my life: (1) Manuel Noriega...soon after, Panama was invaded, La Pin~a was taken captive, and spent years in prison.. Afterwards, he was forwarded first class to another prison...

(2) Saddam Hussein- he had a beautiful chromed saber.. It did not serve him to cut himself down from the gallows....where he almost lost his head to a dull rope rather than a sharp saber.

(3) Charlie Sheen..He hasnt a head to lose, exactly. Maybe he is suffering from PTSS from the best movie he ever made, Platoon

Reply to
hls

Wasn't that his father?

Reply to
billzz

Wasn't that his father?

***** In Platoon? That was Charlie. His father was in Apocalypse Now.
Reply to
hls

Oops. That's right. I forgot. Ya seen one Vietnam war movies ya seen them all. And I was in the Mekong Delta, and been on many a PBR. All them soldiers looked alike anyway.! 8)

Reply to
billzz