CHARLIE SHEEN ENDORSES NEW GAS PUMP

<
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/37/22/23112237.jpg
< No, not really! < But now that you're here, stay awhile. < http://www.edconrad.org

He has passed over the border...crazy as shit.
On 3/9/2011 8:15 PM, hls wrote:

Ed passed over long ago, that he's now spoofing other people's nyms is not surprising at all. Sadly he's not learned to hid his IP or ISP, so maybe we can get him canceled AGAIN.
--
I'm never going to grow up.

Let's look at a few instances in history::
Who in the past has brandished a sword or machete on international television and what was the result:
In my life: (1) Manuel Noriega...soon after, Panama was invaded, La Pin~a was taken captive, and spent years in prison.. Afterwards, he was forwarded first class to another prison...
(2) Saddam Hussein- he had a beautiful chromed saber.. It did not serve him to cut himself down from the gallows....where he almost lost his head to a dull rope rather than a sharp saber.
(3) Charlie Sheen..He hasnt a head to lose, exactly. Maybe he is suffering from PTSS from the best movie he ever made, Platoon

Wasn't that his father?

Wasn't that his father?
***** In Platoon? That was Charlie. His father was in Apocalypse Now.

Oops. That's right. I forgot. Ya seen one Vietnam war movies ya seen them all. And I was in the Mekong Delta, and been on many a PBR. All them soldiers looked alike anyway.! 8)