Check engine light 1998 Buick LeSabre Limited.

The check engine light just came on on my new (to me) 1998 Buick Lesabre 3800 Any ideas where to begin the search?
Duane

69Rocketman wrote in alt.autos.gm

Get the codes read. Go to an Autozone and they will apparently read them for free. When the check engine light comes on, the computer stores a code that will help find out what is wrong.
--
Dick #1349
Damn it . . . Don't you dare ask God to help me.