Check Engine : P0410 code

I have a 2002 Buick Regal with the 3.8 liter V6. Check engine light came on and I checked the code, P0410. Air injection system malfunction. I can reset the code and it will stay off for a while
but within a short period of time it will reappear. I know there is a check valve and a smog pump, where do you think I should start ?
Thanks, Joe

Check/replace the check valve...
PeterD wrote:

Could be a bad valve or it could be a failed smog pump. Easy to test each part if you have a book with the specs in it. The other option is to shotgun parts at it and hope you hit the right one.
--
Steve W.
(\___/)