check timing --'95 chevy astro

o.k. call me crazy, but I can't find the timing marks on my '95 chevy astro. I have set timing on other vehicles but never on this van. The "book" describes the procedure but never actually says or shows where
the degree marks are located. The only place I can even imagine getting a clear shot with the light is from under the vehicle but I can't find the marks there either. I know I'm going blind or something but can anybody help me? signed, Losing it in Louisiana!
I believe the timing tab is facing down on the front cover, there should be a groove in damper that you use to set the timing, you must disconnect the est reference wire coming out of the dist harness.

-