Chev. Blazer/GMC Jimmy Locking Fuel Cap?

Does anyone know where I can buy a locking fuel cap for my 2001 Blazer. I'm told by a dealer here in the UK that they are not made for Blazers but I remember that when I lived in Canada I had a locking cap on my
GMC Jimmy whicjh is the same truck.. Any ideas please?
just goto a parts store they should have one ...Or just buy the one that goes on the gmc and try it ........The manufacture may not have them on specific models but doesnt mean they dont have aftermarket ones....