CHEVELLE collection for sale real cars 5 total + MORE

there are 5 chevelles In the lot 2,1970,3,1971's and a spirit of america 1976 chevy vega,5 trucks,1967 chevy shortbed stepside all new updated factory hot
rod,1977 chevy shortbed fleetside 1/2 ton needs works,1980 GMC longbed 1/2 ton restored,1986 GMC 1/2 ton longbed needs work,1981 chevy shortbed 1/2 ton fleetside runs great needs alittle body work I use this on the highway for my work truck It runs that nice.e-mail me direct.tire kickers don't waste mine or your time.these are from my personal car collection I dont deal In cars but I know they're worth.