chevelles for sale direct and truck collection

mail me direct for details I own 5 that I have collected up over the years.I will sale at least 3 of them.I got 4 trucks for sale as well my personal collection mail direct for those as well all chevy old school stuff.67 shortbed
stepside,1981 fleetside shortbed,1980 gmc longbed restored,and 1986 chevy work truck.