Chevrolet cavalier z22 - 1997 (ETS OFF and CHECK ENGINE light)

Hi!
I have two light (ETS OFF and CHECK ENGINE) I have a Chevrolet Cavalier Z22 - 1997
I go in 2 GM goodwrench repair center and the two garages don't find the
problem... One garage have change the MAP sensor... But the light is still there....
Someone can help me?
Thanks!
Without knowing what code (DTC) they pulled from the computer, it's nearly impossible to say what the problem might be. Did they say on any of the repair receipts, etc?
The ETS Off light doesn't mean anything extra, as ETS always gets disabled when there's an active failure record in the computer.
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada